Monday, September 10, 2007

Most expensive Thai food in my life

Yesterday was my third month here (I arrived London in June 9th). I was a bit sick, so I didn't went to church, when I woke up from my nap, I found myself miss the food that I used to eat sooooo much, so I decided to go to the Thai restaurant that is just 5 minutes walk from Lee Abbey.

The environment is superb with the Thai music and Thai decoration, I really enjoyed a quiet moment there (staying in Lee Abbey, sometimes I feel "overwhelm" by people), but unfortunately the food is just so so. However, I felt home in that restaurant, probably is because I grew up in a town which is just 45 minutes away from Thai border (You can still see some Thai influence in the town where I grew up if you stay for long time).

When the bill came, it was £13.77, this is the most Thai food that I have had in my life, I guess I'll still go back there, but just for the dessert, and the quiet time there.

No comments: